Google Search

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

How I get AdSense Approval in 7 days for my ONE month old website + 19 Posts


How to get AdSense Approval

In this video, I will show you how I get AdSense approval for my ONE month old website with less than 20 Posts + Little traffic. I'm also going to show you how I fix Policy Violations on my website such as Valuable Inventory Under Construction and No Content Issues.



The example shown in this video is not coming from this blog site, but my second site. I'm currently trying the same method on my new project site and I'm still waiting for AdSense reply.


If you want to know more about AdSense, make sure you subscribe my YouTube channel : Jaxx Invest to get my personal experience to get AdSense approval. 


What is Exam P and SOA in United States? How to be fully prepare for actuarial exam SOA Exam's Reimbursement after passing through with high mark Tips about Study Materials of SOA Calculations and Study Suggestion for SOA Exam

No comments:

Post a Comment