Google Search

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

How to get AdSense approval for blogger in 2021

How to get Google AdSense approval for blogger 2021 Tips and Tricks for Google AdSense approval

How to get Google AdSense Approval

If you have read my previous three posts about AdSense, you should know that my blog here was approved by Google AdSense and it became monetizable few months ago. If you want to know the entire AdSense story about English blogs, you may refer to the following links



Let me share a brief review of my story about Google AdSense, my Chinese blog finally get the Google AdSense approval within one day from its application at the end of March, that mean, I can place advertisements on some space or between posts/paragraphs in this blog and earn passive income if someone click or just view the ads.


Soon after that, I have an idea came into my mind on my next step after getting AdSense approval on my first blog.I tried to translate the contents related to Malaysian stock market IPO and SOA Actuarial Exams from Chinese to English, and then published them on my new blog.By doing so, I can avoid publishing content in two languages on the same blog or website at the same time that might confuse different group of readers.


With this in my mind, I created an English blog right after my Chinese blog passed the Google AdSense Approval 's website review.


How to get Google AdSense approval for blogger 2021 Tips and Tricks for Google AdSense approval

Difference of Blogger AdSense Application Before and After Update

For those who used Blogger to publish content before August 2020,he/she should knew that a blog has to be eligible for AdSense first before applying AdSense account and request for website review. The process of letting the blog to be eligible for AdSense was quite complicated at that time.Firstly, your blog has to meet the minimum requirements to be eligible. But thee requirements were not stated and it definitely took some time and there should be sufficient number of posts with adequate words per post.


Blogger Earnings Before 2020 August How to get Google AdSense approval for blogger 2021 Tips and Tricks for Google AdSense approval
Google AdSense Blogger Earnings Before August 2020


All in all, every blog should be able to know whether its own blog meets the standards of Google AdSense after a period of writing and publishing contents in the early stage.


Even when we have reached Google AdSense's eligibility, we have to create an AdSense account, submit website review application and wait for a period before AdSense approve or reject our websites/blogs.  Normally the time taken for AdSense to review and make decision is about 2 weeks, but it could be 6 weeks according to few experts in Google AdSense community under COVID-19 pandemic. 


Blogger Earnings After 2020 August How to get Google AdSense approval for blogger 2021 Tips and Tricks for Google AdSense approval


However, in August 2020, Blogger removed the minimum requirement or eligibility after an update. This also means that after creating a blog, you can apply for a Google AdSense account directly through Blogger.


Of course, there is no content when you create a blog here. If you apply AdSense account directly, you will be ruthlessly rejected by AdSense after few days because of no available content on your blog. Eliminating the minimum requirements or eligibility to be qualify for Google AdSense does save a lot of time, but it has also become one of the things that can be manipulated.


Jaxx Invest Blog's AdSense Approval

One week after the creation of my this English blog in early April, I applied for Google AdSense review on my blog.  In more than half a month in April, I submitted 3 applications to Google AdSense. The first two applications were rejected because of AdSense Policies Violations, they were Valuable Inventory : No Content and Valuable Inventory : Under Construction . On April 21st, this English blog was successfully approved by Google AdSense and it became monetized just like my Chinese Blog.


JaxxInvest How to get Google AdSense approval for blogger 2021 Tips and Tricks for Google AdSense approval


I was stunned at the moment I receive a successful reply from Google AdSense. It took me years for my Chinese blog to get AdSense approval since I started that blog on second half of 2019 to March 2021. But this English blog, which was just newly-created and less than 1 month old, can also pass AdSense's monetization review.


When this blog get AdSense approval, it just has a total views of 3200 only which was considered quite low compare to other well-developed website.


Since I can use about 16 to 19 articles in a short period of time and get AdSense approval on my newly-created website or blog. So at that time, I have a though in my mind. Does Google AdSense care about content quality rather than the traffic and the number of articles?


New Blog get AdSense approval

So around mid-June, I created a new blog just to observe whether I could replicate the same method again and let Google AdSense approve my new blog again.  So I just remove some of the content from this English blog, exclude these posts and their links that had been indexed from Google Search Console previously, and posted them in a new blog.


The result was successful, and I think I found a flaw or glitch during Google AdSense Approval review process .This new blog was created on June 14th and it also took a month to get AdSense approval on July 12th.


This may mean that my assumption is correct, that is, Google AdSense emphasize on the quality of blog content, followed by user experience and other factors such as the number of articles and traffic.


Different approach to get Google AdSense Approval

We usually think that we need to build a website first, choose a theme layout that is suitable, acceptable to you and readers, update the content times to times , and adapt search engine optimization(SEO) to improve the website ranking on search engine. Then, after reaching a certain timepoint, go to apply for Google AdSense to review whether your website can be monetized or not.


How to get Google AdSense approval for blogger 2021 Tips and Tricks for Google AdSense approval

However, I found that maybe it is possible to simply publish about 15 to 20 high-quality articles to the website from the beginning, and index them through Google Search Console, so that these articles can appear in Google search quickly. Then apply for Google AdSense to review the website and monetized it as soon as possible.


After you get the AdSense approval using this method, you are free to build some content or use some website designs that Google AdSense may not like or those will be rejected. Of course, the premise is to comply with the Google AdSense policies and webmaster rules and so on.


Google AdSense Approval - Affiliate Marketing


The example I can give you here is affiliate marketing site. If part of your website is affiliate marketing before getting the AdSense approval, it is possible that your website will not get Any AdSense approval and you have to publish content to get it.


But there is no problem for you to do affiliate marketing on your website after getting AdSense approval. Google AdSense is unlikely to monitor or ask your website structure specifically(But they do observe and manage your traffic, they can detect any invalid traffic), unless your website has serious problems (such as provide music download without proper license | pXrnXgrXphXc or gambling content, etc.)


Difficulty of this new AdSense approval method

However, there is a part that is difficult to control in this fast AdSense Approval method, that is, the indexing of content through Google Search Console, and it is also a factor that is relatively difficult for me to overcome in this method currently.


You have to index your posts and let them appear on Google search results which is a bit difficult to do especially when your website is still new. It requires time for Google crawler to crawl your website posts. This process could be hours, could be days and even could be weeks. Therefore this part affect the time to get AdSense approval and it is a troublesome thing to solve currently for blogger users.


All in all, you can use the content that was considered as high quality to Google AdSense and keep applying Google AdSense for new website.


JaxxInvest How to get Google AdSense approval for blogger 2021 Tips and Tricks for Google AdSense approval with high quality posts


I only used this method twice so I don't have too much sample data to review. I'm currently doing a similar experiment in this website, but I'm stuck on indexing posts issue on GSC. Maybe it took me weeks to solve this issue.


This post is just a reference and I will not be responsible for your website AdSense approval or rejection.For more information about the story and my personal experience about Google AdSense ,you may refer to this this blog site or YouTube Videos - AdSense Guide.



Time Mangament and Planningon SOA Exam FM How to be fully prepare for actuarial exam Analysis of the Pros and Cons of ASM Study Manual Calculations and Study Suggestion for SOA Exam How to prepare for SOA Exam IFM

1 comment: